Relocation Tips and Tools
Welcome to Oneida’s Relocation Tips and Tools!
Our goal is to provide you with relocation tips and tools to help manage your relocation program, as well as the latest relocation and moving innovations.
The following articles and websites highlight the latest relocation industry trends, tips and tools:
- Three-Bid and Lump Sum Buying Processes for Corporate Moving Services-Read this Allied position paper explaining why a Three-Bid or Lump Sum Program is never the lowest total cost. Allied recommends an alternative written service agreement. Service agreements are non-exclusive and do not require any volume commitments from the corporate client.
- IBIS World Industry Report 48421-Moving Services in the US-Detailed analysis of the growth and trends in the moving services industry.
- The Relocation Report, January 2015-Newsletter for relocating professionals highlighting relocation articles. This issue highlights-Where America moved to in 2014, the role of social media and technology in Global relocation and more.
- Allied Policy Tip-To Tier or Not to Tier-Useful article that discusses tier relocation benefits.
- The Moving and Storage Industry in the U.S. Economy -a MSI (Moving & Storage Institute) Research Study conducted in 2012.
- The Moving and Storage Industry in the US Economy– MSI – Economic Impact Study- Oct 2008.
- Designing A Relocation Policy-An Allied article providing step by step instructions for designing A relocation policy.
- AirPets-Great website and resource to help you prepare and plan to relocate your pets worldwide.
- The Relocation Report, May 2016-highlighted in this issue-Corporate Mortgage Division, Linking mobility programs with corporate diversity and more.